1. Go to https://www.mybdo.com.ph
2. Log in to BDO Internet Banking.
3. Click on Pay Bills.
4. On the Pay Bills screen:
a. Select the account from which your payment will be taken.
b. Click on "Show Company/Biller not requiring enrollment".
c. On the "Pay this Company/Biller" list, select e-Census (Unisys) (listed under "*** Billers Not Requiring Enrollment ***").
d. Enter the Amount Due.
• Enter the Total Amount Due when you are paying for all requests
in the batch.
• Enter the Amount Due of the request when you are paying for a particular request only.
e. Enter the Batch Request Number or Request Reference Number as the Subscriber No.
• Enter the Batch Request Number when you are paying for all requests in the
• Enter the Request Reference Number when you are paying for a particular request
5. Prior to confirming your payment, double-check the Subscriber No. and the Amount Due that you entered against the e-Census Acknowledgement
6. If the payment is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed.
For more information on BDO Internet Banking bills payment, please refer to https://www.mybdo.com.ph